Praz Commercial | Durable, Efficient Water Softener
The Praz Commercial Water Softener System- A Business Owners Best Choice! Designed to use premium ion-exchange resin to remove calcium, magnesium, iron, and manganese ions from your commercial or industrial water supply. In the end, you can run your business more effectively using fewer detergents and cleaners, reducing the hard-water build-up inside pipes and machinery and saving equipment from unnecessary wear.
A wide variety of businesses, retail establishments, and schools can benefit from a commercial softener and filter system. Just a few examples of these types of businesses are:
- Nursing Homes
- Day Care Centers
- Health Clinics
- Big Estates
According to a United Stages Geological Survey, Los Angeles tap water hardness levels are more than double the national average (Source:National Water Levels Map). This means that the average business in LA uses more detergent & cleaners. Hence, it’s more susceptible to premature wear & tear on water application machinery. When taking into consideration the increased cost of running a business in Los Angeles, it becomes obvious that investing in a durable, effective water softening system is mandatory.
Fortunately, with over two decades of experience in providing water softening solutions to business in Los Angeles, Praz brings you commercial water softeners that are both tailored and tested for this city’s harsh water hardness. At a whopping grain capacity of 250K the Praz Commercial provides an abundance of water softening levels while avoiding excessive regeneration that might cause premature wear and tear (For more info regarding regeneration refer to Water Softener Attributes 101)
In many industrial and commercial water softening treatment applications the water and or wastewater will require a commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration for Pre-Treatment. Depending on your specific application and water quality being treated there are many other water filtration methods that might need to be deployed. Please Note that this system is designed for small commercial usage. For high capacity industrial usage such as a hospital or a plant, the Praz Industrial System would be the appropriate solution.
Got a question regarding systems, pricing, or installation? Please call 310-894-8488 to speak to a water technician expert now.
- 250K Grain Capacity – Industrial Strength Softening
- 41-78 GPM Flowrate – Customizable output depending on commercial usage.
- Custom Sizing – Modifications Available Depending on Business Need – Refer to Commercial Water Softener Sizing for More Info
- Automate Self Cleaning Regeneration: Power Saving Technology, Conservative Regeneration
- Maintenance Cost Efficient: Uses Up to 75% Less Water & Salt.
- Can last up to 12 years without being serviced, as long as salt is replaced regularly.
- 12-hour clock battery backup for power outages
- Softener retains settings even if unpowered for months
- Top basket (prevents loss of resin)
- User friendly control valve
- Full 1.5″ valve for high flow rates
- Premium High Capacity 8% Cross-linked Resin
- SXT Controller
- Up to 250,000 Grain Maximum Capacity
- Brine tank has grid plate for maximum saturation of brine
- Safety brine valve with air check
- Brine Capacity: Available in 24×50, 30×48
- Space Required: 73″ L x 39″ W x 88″ H
- Electrical Requirements: 110V Standard
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1-year warranty on the resin, 3-year limited warranty on Valve, Electronics, & Parts,
Installation Warranty: Praz warrants to the original Customer that installation work performed will be free from defects in workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of installation, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this warranty document. Praz will perform the installation services in a professional manner and in substantial conformance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Praz’s warranty is limited to correction of any defective workmanship at no additional cost to Customer. This warranty covers installation services provided by Praz. Please consult the product warranty provided by the manufacturer for warranty coverage of products.