Praz Signature | Residential Water Softener System
Our Signature Salt Water Softener is our best selling, whole-house, on-demand salt-based hard water treatment system. It effectively prevents hard water scale buildup in water pipes and appliances, helping to increase their efficiency and lifespan. The far-reaching benefits of water softening make it a must for any healthy home. the Signature system eliminates mineral deposits in water that cause lime scale and soap scum while also prolonging the life of your appliances and saving you money on your energy bill.
You’ll also have softer skin and hair, cleaner dishes, and brighter colors in your laundry — all through the power of a Praz softener. Water softening improves everyday life for you and those you care about by prolonging the life of appliances, saving money on energy bills, brightening colors in the laundry, and more. A high-efficiency softener from Praz provides more gallons of soft water while using less salt, reducing the amount of salt you need to purchase.
- 225K Grain Capacity- A Residential Water Softener System with Industrial Strength
- 58 GPM Flowrate
- Automate Self Cleaning Regeneration: Power saving technology that only allows for “regeneration” when needed.
- Maintenance Cost Efficient: Uses Up to 75% Less Water & Salt.
- Durable Can last up to 12 years without being serviced, as long as salt is replaced regularly
- 12-hour clock battery backup for power outages
- Softener retains settings even if unpowered for months
- Top basket (prevents loss of resin)
- 1″ Ported High-Flow Control Valve
- Soft water brine tank refill
- 10% cross-linked resin
- Softener Tank Dimensions: 8″ x 44″ for 0.75 cubic foot, 9″ x 48″ for 1.0 cubic foot, 10″ x 54″ for 1.5 cubic foot, 12″ x 52″ for 2.0 cubic foot, 13″ x 52″ for 2.5 cubic foot, 14″ x 65″ for 3.0 cubic foot
- Brine Tank Dimensions: 14″ x 14″ x 35″ (includes lid, dimensions at base slightly smaller)
- 250 pound salt capacity (about 6 of the standard bags of salt)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V Standard
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1-year warranty on the resin appliance, 5-year limited warranty on Valve, Electronics & Parts, 10-year limited warranty on brine tank.
Installation Warranty: Praz warrants to the original Customer that installation work performed by Praz for water softener systems, RO systems, and water conditioners will be free from defects in workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of installation, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this warranty document. Praz will perform the installation services in a professional manner and in substantial conformance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Praz’s warranty is limited to correction of any defective workmanship at no additional cost to Customer. This warranty covers installation services provided by Praz. Please consult the product warranty provided by the manufacturer for warranty coverage of products.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any defects or damages arising from causes other than the defective performance of the installation services provided by Praz, including but not limited to Customer’s failure to observe manufacturer’s instructions with respect to the product, subsequent alterations, misuse or abuse of the Praz installed product, or other causes beyond Praz’s reasonable control.
VOIDED WARRANTY: This Limited Warranty is voided if the product is removed, repaired, re-installed or otherwise tampered with.