Alkaline Drinking Water System | Nugen4
NuGen600 Alkaline Drinking Water System, Giving You a Taste Comparable to Smart Water ©– Consistent Alkaline Water Flow @ 8.5 pH – 300 ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) – 50 GPD. The NuGen600 is our 2017 most popular because it offers all the purification as the Benty-720, minus the “All In One” fitting design some clients prefer. Luckily for us as a whole, this world becomes more health-conscious daily, so these recent trials have shown our NuGen as a significant hit.
It’s Six Stages of water processing purify, enriches, and prepare your water for whatever you may need it for:
- 1st Stage – 10 Micron Sediment filter gets rid of large particles from water.
- 2nd Stage – GAC Filter (replace every 12 months) composed of highly active carbon. The chlorine taste and organic matter are eliminated during this state.
- 3rd Stage —10-micron Carbon Block Filter (replace every 12 months). This filter is composed of highly active carbon filtration. This is an additional stage of filtration that is meant to enhance the taste further.
- 5th Stage – Alkaline filter to re-mineralize water leaving water at a healthy PH level alongside negative oxidation-reduction (400 ORP).
- 6th Stage – A taste and odor filter to give your water a final filter before reaching your glass.
This 6-stage reverse osmosis water filter has been proven and tested by our experts. Get yours now!
- Praz Alkaline Drinking Water System: Can be Discounted if purchased with a package deal. Contact Praz to Learn More.
- 50 Gallons Per Day Capacity: Praz Alkaline Systems are guaranteed to offer a higher daily output capacity than all of our competitor products of the same price range.
- Six Stage Filtration: This system offers two additional stages beyond the four-stage industry standard for the same price level systems.
- Alkaline enrichment in water has been scientifically proven to have additional benefits for people with high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.
- Additional boost in electrolytes compared to non-alkaline enrichment water systems.
- It helps to the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
- It purifies tap water from sand, silt, clay, and dirt.
- Cleanses water of non-organic bacteria.
- It has a High-Quality Carbon Filter guaranteeing a high standard of odor removal.
- Reduction of TDS (TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS) by over 99%
- Reverse osmosis and alkaline filter are a great addition to your healthy lifestyle.
- Standardized Purification Formula and Enrichment Combination(Wielding 6 Stages of Standard Purification (4 Water Cleansing + 2 Enrichment)
- Alkaline Filtration technology provides the least acidic water compared to other systems.
- Under Sink Filtration: Customized to individual homes, offices, and small businesses with easily under sink storage.
- The State of the Art Filtering system gives you “Fiji” like quality from your kitchen faucet.
- TFC Membrane Technology: Bacteria resisting membranes with a higher removal rate of total dissolved solids than CTA membranes (frequently used by our competitors).
- It has High intensity of 5 Micron Sediment Filtering.
- Designer faucets are available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Large-capacity high-quality reserve tanks. At a daily output capacity of 50 Gallons Per Day, this system is perfect for offices, four to five family member households, and small commercial establishments.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3-Year Warranty (excludes filters, the membrane is pro-rated)
Installation Warranty: Praz warrants to the original Customer that installation work performed by Praz for filters and softeners will be free from defects in workmanship for 3 years from the date of installation, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this warranty document. Praz will perform the installation services professionally and in substantial conformance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Praz’s warranty is limited to correcting any defective workmanship at no additional cost to the Customer. This warranty covers installation services provided by Praz. Please consult the product warranty provided by the manufacturer for warranty coverage of products.